market-farming - [Market-farming] Fwd: November Fruit Times - Young Grower Alliance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leslie Moyer <unschooler AT lrec.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fwd: November Fruit Times - Young Grower Alliance
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:21:42 -0600

A few weeks ago there was discussion about educating young people to farm. This issue of Fruit Times, from Penn State, has an article about an organization they formed there, Young Grower Alliance, that is providing one solution. It was originally attached as a pdf, but I don't believe this list allows it, so I stripped it. However, the link is included below.

--Leslie

Begin forwarded message: