market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Turnip and Greens prices and Carrot Prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Turnip and Greens prices and Carrot Prices
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:19:08 GMT

We're selling our Hakurei turnips for $2.00 a bunch, which is about 10-12
golf ball size turnips. We put less in the bunch as the turnips get bigger.
Price has been strange here too. I guess it is just the economy. People are
complaining more and more about pricing, the same people who used to just buy
and not even ask prices or bother to look at the signs.

Carla
Perkins, OK It is raining. I will work in the rain, but not when there is
lightening!

SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
SHOCKING Report: Brand New Products for up to 95% off? We discover the
TRUTH&#46;&#46;&#46;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4cc1d5e5e54fa3ba944st04duc