market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plant Jr. Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plant Jr. Question
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:57:40 -0400

I have both and would only use my Jang for small seeds.  My Planet Jr. is used for peas and green beans these days and that is about it.  The Jang does a nice job singulating seed.  My Jang is a three row which does a nice job of planting a bed in one shot.

Andy

Had a Earthway, can now be found in neighbors field. We are considering purchasing a Plant Jr. seeking advice from users. How does it do with small seeds (turnips, beets, okra etc) and large seeds (bush beans, squash, etc)  Also considering Jang JP1, does anyone use both....Pro's and Con's appreciated.

Ben and Catherine Simmons
Flying S Farms
Woodbury, Tennessee
615-542-1078