market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] berry source??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] berry source??
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:11:45 GMT

Can you ever have too much asparagus? We have added to our original planting
3 times now. And, the bit we put in this spring is for a fall harvest, 3
years from now. We put in 9 rows 200' long and we'll put in another 9 rows
next spring. I think. Right now, I am so tired of picking asparagus I could
scream. Asparagus is not my friend right now.
Carla
who is counting the weeks until our asparagus is over. Transplanting and
asparagus picking is going to kill me.
Why am I still awake?