market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] How is it going in the Northeast ?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Sherrington <rgsherr AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] How is it going in the Northeast ?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:03:04 -0400

Interesting weather patterns. Here on Cape Breton Island at the
northern end of Nova Scotia in Canada we're having one of our milder
winters. Almost no snow and with the exception of one week of colder
temperatures mostly just around freezing day and night. Lots of wind
though. You guys to the south just must not live right. :)

Richard