market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] onion plants and How is it going in the Northeast ?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] onion plants and How is it going in the Northeast ?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:41:12 GMT

Jay,
I know what you mean. This time last year we were busy planting. I ordered my
onions to come a week later than they did last year, but who knew? I ordered
late last fall and never dreamed I'd be worried about holding onions. This is
our 8Th year of growing and we've never been this late before. If anything it
seems like every year we've planted a little earlier. Not this year! But, the
people in the northeast do have it so much worse!
My ground is not frozen, just too wet to do anything.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Small Business Tools
Learn how to save time and money. Click to find what tools your business
needs now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=yQ-yNWxqIEt4F8GN9ySihAAAJz1IpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=