market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli and Cauliflower questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli and Cauliflower questions
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:47:42 GMT

We seeded our fall cole crops on May 25th, and transplanted July 1. First
harvest on fall broccoli was Sept. 1. First harvest on fall cauliflower was
Oct. 2. Novaria cauliflower makes a big, beautiful snowy white head, and we
have just started harvesting it. First harvest on Brussels Sprouts was Oct.
24.

We're down to picking side shoots on our broccoli. I wish I had planted more,
or a much later variety to stretch out the season a little better.

Carla
Perkins, OK.

Photography Degrees
The Art Institutes. Get Info on the Photography Program.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=dNIdPSLq-E4-vr6GAOhUPwAAJz1IpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAQAAAAFAAAAAN9PTT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhBJwAAAAA=