market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] curing sweet potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul Wiediger" <wiediger AT windstream.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] curing sweet potatoes
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 05:15:51 -0500

Cut them crossways into slices about 1/4 inch think and pan fry until light
brown on both sides - delectable!! Or, intp larger chunks and roast.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Anyone have suggestions for the ones that are
real long but only the diameter of a finger?

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe