market-farming - [Market-farming] Copies of your market bylaws?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Copies of your market bylaws?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:57:00 -0400

In my first year as a full time grower, this list is invaluable in its shared ideas, joys and frustrations.

One of the markets where I sell is upgrading its bylaws.  Events of late have necessitated this.  Fairness, or the appearance thereof, is important for our large and diverse group of vendors.  We need to literally 'be on the same page'.

If you have an electronic copy of your market rules/bylaws, either online or as an attachment, could you please make them available?  Link them to this list, email them to me direct or as an attachment, or mail me a print copy, if easier.  If you know of a website with examples of farmers market bylaws, please give that, too.

Thanks,
Richard Moyer
Moyer Family Farm
3808 Reeds Valley Rd.
Castlewood, VA  24224
Out to dig potatoes and prepare ground for turnips.