market-farming - [Market-farming] e-mail newsletter management software suggestions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Curtis Millsap <cmillsap1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] e-mail newsletter management software suggestions?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

We're looking for a good piece of software to manage our e-mail contact list and be able to send out regular e-newsletters.  We have been using just Yahoomail, but our mailing list is a couple hundred people any more, so it has become pretty inefficient  to use a standard e-mail program.  Just wondering if others have already crossed this bridge?  Thanks for the input.
Curtis

Curtis and Sarah Millsap
Millsap Farm
Springfield MO