market-farming - [Market-farming] tiller feedback

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jon Geiselbrecht" <jon AT yellowhousefarms.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] tiller feedback
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:55:08 -0500

I’m looking at purchasing a 6’ PTO tiller for a 3-point hookup.  Tractor Supply has a Country Line brand for about $1900 but this is a new line they are introducing so I’m a little skeptical.  Have any of y’all used this model?  Are there any other good brands out there in a similar price range?  Alternatively, if anyone has a used one for sale in central Texas I’d be interested in taking it off your hands.  Thanks,

Jon

Yellow House Farms

Florence, Texas