market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sour blueberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sour blueberries
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:25:38 GMT

Can you market them as "baking" blueberries, as for pies, muffins, etc...? Then your customers would be adding some sweet to the recipe anyway. You can hold your price that way. Even when I make a blueberry smoothie, sweet berries or not, I like to add just a bit of honey.

Carla

Perkins, OK. Where it is so freaking hot it is unreal.

Get your dream car or truck. Click here.