market-farming - [Market-farming] John Deere "B" Planter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Kelly Saxer <kellysaxer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] John Deere "B" Planter
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:41:43 -0700

Hi,

I've acquired a couple old John Deere "B" planters that I'm trying to get back into use.  I'm having a little trouble identifying which seed plates I need for the following crops:

Squash
Melons
Corn

Does anyone out there happen to have the "B" plate numbers for these crops.

Thanks for your help.

Kelly Saxer
Desert Roots Farm
(602) 751-0655