market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] greenhouse nighttime temperature

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynn AT pcisys.net>
  • To: "'shopkins'" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] greenhouse nighttime temperature
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:48:54 -0700

I'm SO excited about the single sheet newspaper idea! I've got bottom heat
but have been worried (again this year) about the air temps. Have thought of
doing something more complicated like some sort of covering that I could
never quite envision.
Another case where it pays to KISS.
Thanks Steve!
Marcy
SE Colo - 75, DRY as a bone and blowing away