market-farming - [Market-farming] Plant sales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Plant sales
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:35:32 EST

We transplant everything into individual 1 1/4" pots and sell al for $2.00 each or 6 for $10.  We sell a lot of tomato plant,pepper plants, eggplant, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce pots, arugula pots, and really anything else that we are growing at the time.  Lots of different flowers as well.  The garden centers are really cheap around here but most of the plants really look like crap, so selling at the market has been rather good for the first 6 weeks of the season.  We have used this method for about 10 years and it really works good for us.

Phil from sunny Iowa

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.

  • [Market-farming] Plant sales, SaladG, 03/03/2009