market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Square Ft Gardening" <mike_jordan AT squareftgardening.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:40:23 -0600

Carla,
I'm trying to get a good representative of different areas, within various
Zones, to monitor the weather on my website. A number of people have
already given me zip codes (which is the definitive locator). Would you
object to giving me your zip code so I can post a module for your area? You
can see what I'm doing at http://continuousharvest.com/z4.aspx

Thanks
Mike Jordan
Continuousharvest.com