market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Randy James <gliderflyer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:17:33 -0800

We built our own greenhouse with the use of a hoop bender sold by Loy Robinson.

http://www.hoopbenders.net

I can't recommend this product enough. The pipe used is 10'-6" chain link top rail sections from Home Depot, Lowes etc. I built a very nice, very sturdy 20'x72' greenhouse including all materials, high quality plastic, wood etc. for just around $2000. From all the shopping I've done in my area, that's about half of the going rate or less. I'm almost ashamed to post it here, but my woefully outdated website is www.silvanacrossing.com and it has some pics of our greenhouse building.

Randy

> What greenhouses do you all think are the best ones? And what about wood
> stoves in them?
> Thank you all very much.
> Sue
> Vermont

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live Click here