market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Naming the gardens...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: deberryemail-website AT yahoo.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Naming the gardens...
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

Another thought - If you'll be doing much marketing through the internet, having a name with what you sell in it (Joe's Herb Farm, Windy Hill Strawberry Farm, Justahilly Farm Fresh Produce) and getting a domain name (e.g., www.MarysLavenderFarm.com) with that name in it, will help tremendously with your ranking with internet search engines.

Cheryl DeBerry
DeBerry Farm
www.DeBerryFarm.com (I didn't know this when I got our domain name!)