market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:29:00 -0400

I am using this for reading greenhouse temp here in the house, on channel one and outdoor on channel 2.

Digital Temp Wireless Indoor/Outdoor with Remote Sensor

1" dual LCD shows indoor and outdoor temperatures. Min/max memory recalls high and low temperature readings. Displays temperature in °F or °C degrees. Use up to 3 remotes (one included). 2 AA batteries required for base and 2 for remote (not included).

At the greenhouse I have the cheapest kind of indoor/ourdoor min/max digital, also a taylor I think, and use the probe in the soil and the indoor part jn the air to keep track of things at the germination bench.

Lots of choices at:
http://www.taylorusa.com/consumer/thermo/indoorth.html

and I buy mine at the local hardware (tru-value)

MAsteveINE