market-farming - [Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ken Bezilla <kenbez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:22:28 +0000

Any recommendations for digital min-max thermometers?

I used to have the mercury type ones, but haven't been able to find them locally anymore, and when I've tried to get them in the mail, I've had trouble with the mercury separating...

Also: for using the digital kind, do rechargeable batteries work, or are non-rechargeables better?

Thanks
Ken Bezilla
Acorn Community Farm
central VA

Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now