market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] BCS with Rotary Plow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Abner" <wizard1 AT ctsbroadband.com>
  • To: <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] BCS with Rotary Plow
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:58:12 -0400

I have the rotory plow with my BCS 853  ( which I also got from Joel at earth tools) it is a great tool turn deep build high beds in nothing flat. good for ditching and incoorporateng  cover crops into the soil. I would recomend it to anyone.

    Let me know how the mulch layer works out for you I have been looking at one of those.does your have the set up for laying the drip tape? that and the dibble wheel look like they could make planting large plots go pretty fast

 Mark in KY  zone 6b