market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Deer guards

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Deer guards
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

> Well, the fish emulsion MIGHT repel deer, but my experience is, it
> attracts racoons! They come by at night and dig, looking for the fish!

The Bear find it delightful also...Taking huge losses to deer every day
while the idiots who contracted to help me build the fence come up with
excuse after excuse....screaming hysteria even drives my dog
away...already tried every voodoo magic there is. The neighbors feed
them, they are breeding in twins and triplets...just Got to get the fence
done....how do you get people to actually do what they say they will?
Sora hoping to have something left once the fence is
in....

  • Re: [Market-farming] Deer guards, sora, 06/18/2008