market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] rabbit control and dogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] rabbit control and dogs
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:55:11 -0500

Same here, but my dogs tend to find their nest, or whatever it's called.  I see them carrying a young one around every once in a while.  Wow! Those little things sure make a lot of noise!  If you're trying to keep them away from your veggies, there are some commercial sprays out there that will repel rabbits.  If you have a relatively small area, you can sprinkle blood meal around to repel them.

Good Luck

TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b