market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hoops for Agribon

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hoops for Agribon
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:18:12 -0400

I agree, only about $0.08/foot difference not counting shipping. Does anyone
have a way to handle these rolls of row covers other than just by hand?

I have figured out how to roll out drip tape by running a rod thru the spool
and then running the ends of the rod thru the holes in the arms of my 3
point hitch. I then just walk it down the row. I walk it vs. drive it down
for more control.

Breck
One man show.