market-farming - [Market-farming] Hoops for Agribon

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Harriet Allen <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hoops for Agribon
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:59:54 -0700 (PDT)

In the interest of time, I have always bought mine from Nolt's.  They are 64" or 72" long.  I always get the longer ones and wish they were a bit longer for the 83" agribon.

They are cheap and I have no idea how they offer them so cheaply and they come in a 100 pack.  It is expensive to ship, but worth it.  The weight is 60 pounds for the 72 inch ones and they are $46 for 100.  I can't bend and cut enough fast enough to NOT go ahead and buy them.  UPS Ground isn't that bad.  I have had all of mine since I started buying them...up to four years and still using them.

Hattie's Garden
31341 Kendale Rd.
Lewes, DE 19958
302-945-0350