market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chisel Plow (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Rosie Creek Farm <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chisel Plow (?)
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:10:47 -0800

Allan Balliett wrote:
I Guess That's where I'm confused.

I have a single shank subsoiler, also. but thought that chisel plows were something 'more.'

It's sad, but I can't find a local implement dealer who carries chisel plows, much less who could work with a bed system.

I am working with 20hp on 4x4

Yes, the subsoiler is useless when the clay dries out in a few weeks....