market-farming - [Market-farming] Onion Bulk Storage Containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Kelly Saxer <kellysaxer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Onion Bulk Storage Containers
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:47:41 -0700

Does anyone out there have a good source of pallet boxes that would be suitable for bulk dry onion storage?  I'm thinking something similar to the bulk citrus bins....they must be rust resistant and have holes/slats for good ventilation.

Also, I'm in Arizona so I'd prefer a source that's on the west coast to minimize shipping costs.

Thanks for your help.

Kelly Saxer
Desert Roots Farm
(602) 751-0655