market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] photos

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] photos
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:57:25 -0500

On Mar 1, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Jolly Cross wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>Hi Allan,</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>We are building a lettuce and micor-greens operation in Jamaica.  Materials are very limited in Jamaica.  My dad went to a roofing company and had the trays made out of roofing material, very cheep.  12.00$ for a 40 foot section.</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>We put burlap in the bottom of the tray and this system works very well... here is a picture</x-tad-smaller>

OK, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, since I've posted on this before:

I actually gave up and got DSL last month; it became available here last summer, and the price has come down quite a bit. However, I suspect there are still others on this list with dialup. That was a 1.6 MB picture which, when I had dialup, would have taken 15 minutes or so to come through and slowed down everything else while it did so. Could you post links to large attachments instead of sending them to the whole list, and/or shrink the file size of pictures before sending?

Thanks --