market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:21:16 -0500

My first question is "what do they do with the money?".

If it is going for good advertizing, if they are doing events which add more costomers , if they are saving to build a facility for all weather sales.......stuff like that makes a big difference.

2 10 = 10 x 20, how does that work? How does one get their truck into that and still have product and sales area?

Our local market is real small but I was still not happy in a group so I moved up the street to a vacant lot and doubled my sales in a huge space, had no rules to fret over, set my own days and hours, and gave the property owner and her family some produce any time they came around.

MAsteveINE

----- Original Message ----- From: <HERBKDR AT aol.com>