market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sprinkler System

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sprinkler System
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:56:36 -0400

check with rain-flo. Give them the dimensions of the area that you want to water and the vol of water you have available and they can advise on supply lines and sprinkler selection. Yes, we use sprinklers from them. Yes, I use several different style heads depending on what the plants need. It's VERY economical. -Allan in Shepherdstown