market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] store produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] store produce
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:14:13 -0500

I agree that the quality of produce is sorely lacking . I think alot of blame falls to who is working on keeping that produce looking good. Most workers have never eaten half of the offerings let alone taken care of it. In a samll town like ours lettuce is iceberg and parsley is still a garnish. I grow organically but would not bother buying the poor quality organics I find locally. That really hurts those of us growing the organics who are trying to change consumers opinions. Lu
Fresh Start Garden-Emerald Wis

  • Re: [Market-farming] store produce, frshstrt, 09/20/2007