market-farming - [Market-farming] WIC & seniors programs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Shepherd" <mshepherd AT cfu.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] WIC & seniors programs
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:13:59 -0500

After hearing about the good, the bad and the ugly about WIC and senior programs from the manager of my local farmers market and from reading the comments on market-farming, I realize I need to know a lot more before writing an article about the use and abuse of the coupons and/or debit cards. I would welcome opinions from any of the parties involved in the transactions – governing body (state), vendor, buyer.

Mary Shepherd, Editor

Farmers' Markets Today

800-959-3276, ext 8

mshepherd AT cfu.net