market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] double cropped potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] double cropped potatoes
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:41:44 -0400

Shawnee,

I will try your system to stretch my potato crop/seed next season.

I hope it works for you but as with anything new I would recommend initially putting no more than 20% of your crop into the experiment until you gain experience.

Saving money is not one of the main reasons I would use this method but you never know.

Good luck with it and if I can be of further help please ask.

David