market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market question
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:54:42 -0400

I guess it's the 'we' that I wonder about. Who is 'we'? In my market,
there is no 'we', only 'me'....anything that needs to be done is my
responsibility. The vendors want nothing to do with the running of the
market.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Lynn,

You are what is known as a "willing worker", you are willing to do stuff, and the others are willing to let you! But dont feel alone, it is a fact that in all groups and organizations that more than 90% of the work is done by less than 5% of the people. If you have a group that can support itself, and has enough labor for a special event than you are doing well.

If you want to find out just what any organization is made up of and willing to do just PO everybody and let them come and settle things at the next meeting, if folk dont show up for planning and doing...........they are not mad enough!

MAsteveINE