market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] raccoon strategies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] raccoon strategies
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm with the Weasels - doesn't sound like raccoons to me.  I agree with the critter proofing and the dogs (except when they get into a skunk - lol).

Elzie
Wichita

Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net> wrote:
Are you sure you have raccoons and not weasels? Weasels like to bite
the heads off chickens and leave the rest behind. They will also
slaughter indiscriminately.

Andy