market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Abner" <wizard1 AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:14:51 -0400

Toni
It is my understanding that you can use well water for a certified
kitchen if you run it though an aproved hydroclorinator. Check with you are
healt inspector. I belive this unit only costs a couple hundred bucks.

Mark Abner
BriarPatch Farm
zone 6b

Another negative is that certified kitchen in KY cannot run
off of well water, but requires municipal water