market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cilantro blossoms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cilantro blossoms
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:08:10 -0400

Some of us are cilantro lovers, and some not. For our family's tastes,
the blooms OR the plants bolting are too strong and soapy flavored . As
our listmate stated, the things wilt over as soon as picked, and seem
like too much trouble for the quality of food we enjoy as consumers and
growers.
Toni in KY

  • Re: [Market-farming] Cilantro blossoms, tonitime, 06/05/2007