market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:14:34 -0400

We had a guy power slide into all our signage before dawn one morning this past winter. cops showed up, we were treated far better than you Allan but we have a lot of wrecks by our farm and the sheriff's deputies know us pretty well now (we let them us our drive on occassion as a speed trap). we made sure he signs were mentioned on he police report and were told by he deputy who was on the scene if his guy's insurance people did no call us in 5 days to call him and he gave us his card. The insurance people did call within 5 days. We were contacted by the insurance folks in a timely matter and they sent out a claims assessor and soon we had a check for the damage including damage to the sod

Lucy goodman

cjmaness AT juno.com wrote:
Take pictures of the damage, and pray that who ever wrecked you fence has insurance. Odds are, their insurance company won't pay up before your cattle arrive. Good luck.
Carla