market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 06:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Carla is correct.  The wheels of justice move very slow.  Take the pictures, pick up a police report and file an insurance claim (if the person had insurance) and repair your fence.  The rescue folks will have no responsibility.  If you don't like what the insurance company offers for the damage (if there is an insurance company), you will have to take it up in civil court.  Good luck.

Elzie
Wichita, KS

"cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com> wrote:
Take pictures of the damage, and pray that who ever wrecked you fence
has insurance. Odds are, their insurance company won't pay up before
your cattle arrive.
Good luck.
Carla