market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Burdock

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Nett Riherd <nettriherd AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Burdock
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/burdock-000227.htm

courtney mcleod <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net> wrote:
Leave the sugar out of the previous recipe and this is very good stuff. Essential for all herbal cancer cures. -Allan

AllenÂ…do you mean the recipe or the burdock alone for cancer cures? Where can I find out more info on the cancer cures part?  Have any good websites for me to read?

Thanks!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh