market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hard freeze

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hard freeze
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:29:15 -0400

Asiatic lilies? The plants will take some cold. I have some in crates in my hoophouse that have started coming up, about 6 inches tall. It gets down into the 20s at night in there. I put row cover over them to try to trap some heat from the ground.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com