market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Soil test laboratories

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Soil test laboratories
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:54:33 -0500

I have used A & L Soil labs for years, and they will also provide "organic" recommendations - and it wasn't very expensive, and I had them test for all the micronutrients (they also can do organic matter, etc. - you have to specify).

nan (formerly of dancing goats farm, n.mississippi, now farmless)

http://al-labs-eastern.com/index.html