market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Chemicals in Spray Tanks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Chemicals in Spray Tanks
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:43:35 -0400

I simply rinse after each use and also run the pump and flush out the spray hose and handheld sprayer. Depending on the volume of your tank, any residual should be more than diluted to a point that it 'should' not hurt anything.

Granted, it is a little more work but I never leave anything in the tank anyway.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: TxBeeFarmer