market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looking for tomato

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looking for tomato
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:46:59 -0600 (CST)

HPS seeds sells bush celebrity ...www.hpsseed.com... Celebrity always was a
bush type determinate tomato the one your looking for is more of a dwarf
plant... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ

From: SaladG AT aol.com
Date: 2007/03/01 Thu AM 10:26:52 CST
To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [Market-farming] Looking for tomato

Seems like Bush Celebrity has went by the way side.  It is now only
commercial and my sources have not been able to get it.  It is a Semis
product but all my sources cannot seem to get any seed.   Does anyone have a
source for this seed.   Thank YouPhil from Iowa. In another major snow storm,
this one is really nasty.  12 to 18 today  40 to 50 mph winds pushing it.

AOL at <A
title="http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com";

href="http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom";
target="_blank"><B>AOL.com</B></A>.