market-farming - [Market-farming] Looking for tomato

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Looking for tomato
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:26:52 EST

Seems like Bush Celebrity has went by the way side.  It is now only commercial and my sources have not been able to get it.  It is a Semis product but all my sources cannot seem to get any seed.

Does anyone have a source for this seed.

Thank You
Phil from Iowa.

In another major snow storm, this one is really nasty.  12 to 18 today  40 to 50 mph winds pushing it.