market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Heating Cable

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Heating Cable
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:40:44 -0600 (CST)

I have used Wrap on company's Gro- quick cables. You can get them from
Peaceful Valley. The 48 ft loop sells for $32 which is at least three times
more than it is worth. I used 14, 48ft and a couple 96 ft loops on insulated
benches to germinate seeds. I bought mine from Parks Seed Wholesale 15 years
ago, I don't think they sell them anymore. Cables work but the warmth
attracts field mice for miles around who will chew up your plants... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.