market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:17:37 -0500

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:34:12 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>I never heard of a private trust doing a "cold call". Don't bite. And I
>would let your State Attorney's Office know about the contact.

I would contact the State Attorney's Office too. And I sure would never
pay any processing fee! I wouldn't give out any details either (social
security number, bank account numbers, etc.).

Pat
Blog: http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com

'Every one of us can do something to protect and
care for our planet. We should live in such a way
that makes a future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh