market-farming - [Market-farming] bats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] bats
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:34:52 +0000

Steve,

I live in NW AR and we have lots of bats already out here - so many that they
swoop in front of my car headlights and I'm afraid I'm going to hit them
coming down the driveway... do you think that if I put up a bat house by my
garden that they will stay in that general area and eat bugs there? It'd be
really nice if they also ate june bugs and blister beetles ;)

Roxann, Kingston AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com

  • [Market-farming] bats, roxann, 11/28/2006