market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crop Rotation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kelly Saxer" <kellysaxer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crop Rotation
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:37:27 -0700

Everything I've read about companion planting strongly advises that peas, beans and eggplant not be planted with onions and garlic or in the same soil directly after onions and garlic. And about 3 years ago, I wasn't thinking and planted peas right after onions and sure enough, my peas were the sickliest things I had ever seen.

Kelly