market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pumpkins-need info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pumpkins-need info
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:20:35 -0600

Mary Kay,
I cannot answer all of your questions but I am here in the high desert of Wyoming and I raise pumpkins. I plant seed now in pots to set out in a few weeks. Our weather can still be unstable for a few more weeks. When I put them out I put them on plastic mulch with t-tape set at 12" spacing. I hope that this helps.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com